Maintenance and cleaning
- Warning! Every three months, check the product for wear and deflated cells. In case of serious damage, or a large number of deflated cells, do not continue to use the product. Consult your dealer.
- Warning! In case of soiling with body fluids, and when transferring the product to another user, the product must be disinfected to avoid cross contamination.
- Caution! Do not steam clean or autoclave the product. It cannot withstand excessive heat or pressure. When the given cleaning instructions are not followed, it is very likely that the product will age more rapid.
- Caution! Do not use aggressive or abrasive cleaners, or sharp objects to clean the cushion.
- Caution! Do not place the topside of the Vicair O2 cushion against the glass of the washer door.